The rolling stock – unibus – an automated self-propelled module on steel wheels of mounted type is designed for operation solely on the infrastructure of the SkyWay complex and provides for the transportation of people. The motion drive of the unibus is electromechanical, with the supply of power from contact catenary and/or battery packs. Track infrastructure is designed to service the users of the SkyWay complex. It is a pre-stressed continuous bearing rail-string structure mounted on supports
above the ground at the projected height according to customer requirements, and stations (logistics terminals). The safety and complex control system is designed for automatic control of rolling stock, automated control of the power supply system, collection, storage, analysis of data on component parts of the complex and development of control and corrective actions to ensure safe operation mode of component parts and the complex as a whole.
1. Decrease of capital expenditure for construction due to:
2. Reduction of operating costs:
3. Reduction of the net cost of high-speed traffic by three or more times.
4. Possibility of development and land settlement on new territories in hard-to-reach places, comfortable to live in, — islands, mountains, sea shelf, etc.
5. Possibility of combining the track structure and its supports with cable power lines and communication lines — wire, radio relay, cellular.
1. Low resource consumption and low expenditures at all stages of the life cycle of the high-speed transport system.
2. High-speed track does not violate terrain, biogeocenose and biodiversity neighborhood.
3. The route does not destroy neighbouring fertile soil and vegetation growing on it (fauna and flora).
4. The track does not prevent:
1. Availability of anti-derailment device on the high-speed rolling stock.
2. Ten-fold margin of safety of bearing string elements in the transport overpass.
3. Stability to ice, glaciation, snowdrifts and dust storms.
4. High stability to vandalism and terrorist acts.
5. Stability to natural disasters (with special design):